Application to Withdraw/Discontinue Course

If you’ve decided to withdraw entirely from your current studies, you will need to discontinue your course. This ends your current enrolment and removes you from any units of study you are enrolled in. If you wanted to continue your studies at a later time, you would need to submit a new application. Depending on when you discontinue, you may face academic and/or financial penalties.


Withdrawal from Course Details

You can also choose to transfer to Non-Award instead. See the Application to Transfer Form for more information. To suspend you studies for a period of time see the Leave of Absence Form.
DD slash MM slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.