Variation of Enrolment (including subject withdrawal)

Students requesting to change or withdraw from enrolled subjects or on or prior to the Census Date for that semester is permitted without affecting the student’s transcript or fees. Students who withdraw from a unit after Census Date will receive a fail grade (‘F’) on their transcript, and no refund of fees are paid. Refer Student Handbook for terms and conditions.

Applicant Details


Variation Details (Subject Withdrawal)

To change from one subject to another please go to next section. To apply for compassionate withdrawal please complete the Application for Compassionate Withdrawal Form.
I herby request permission to vary my enrolment as follows

Variation Details (Change of Subject)

DD slash MM slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.