Christian Teachers Journal (CTJ)
The Christian Teachers Journal is published for teachers as a forum for the exchange of ideas and practices for Christian educators to advance the cause of Christ in education.
The vision for the journal is to affirm the lordship of Christ in education. It aims to serve Christian educators, challenging them to a fuller understanding of their task and responsibilities; raising issues critical to the development of teaching and learning and in a distinctively Christian way.
The journal includes:
- practical ideas for teachers
- reflection and analysis of Christian education
- book and curricula reviews
- news of courses and conferences
- discussions of current educational issues.
Click here to access an index of articles
National Institute students: please note you can search and access past CTJ
articles via the Alphacrucis UC Library, digital data collections / EBSCO